Canvas Prints can start at about $35 so I found a way to make DIY prints for a lot cheaper!
Supplies: Photo prints, Painting canvases, Mod Podge, Tacky Glue, Foam paint brush, X-acto knife or Small scissors
First, get which ever photos you want printed (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart.. all places you can go to get prints) I printed one 8×10 and two 5x7s
Buy painting canvases from any local craft store in the same sizes as your prints
1. Put a layer of Mod Podge on the canvas with your foam brush
2. Add a small amount of Tacky Glue around the edges
3. Place print onto canvas and press out with a tissue (beginning from the middle) to get out any wrinkles/bubbles
4. Painting canvases usually are not exactly the size of the prints; use an X-acto knife or small scissors to trim any portion of the print hanging over the side of the canvas
5. Mod Podge a thin layer over top of the print to give it a nice texture
The white tint of the Mod Podge will fade but the texture will stay like this..
6. Hang up and admire! :)